This recipe makes 4 servings
|Per serving: about||-|
|total fat||1 g|
- Portion size: 4
- 2-1/2 cups 2-1/2cupsvegetable stock or water
- 1/4 tsp 1/4tspeach of salt and pepper
- 1-1/3 cups 1-1/3cupsbasmati rice
- 1 1sweet red peppersweet red peppers, diced
- 2 tbsp 2tbspminced fresh parsley
In saucepan, bring vegetable stock, salt and pepper to boil. Add rice and red pepper. Reduce heat, cover and simmer until liquid is absorbed, 15 minutes.
Add fresh parsley; fluff with fork.
Source : Canadian Living Magazine: August 2004