Pork with Maple Barbecue Dipping Sauce
This recipe makes 4 servings
|Per each of 6 servings: about||-|
|total fat||21 g|
|sat. fat||6 g|
- Portion size: 4
These tasty pork bites are served with a sweet and sour maple dipping sauce the whole family will love, and only takes a couple of minutes to make.
- 1 1pork tenderloinpork tenderloins, (about 1 lb/500 g)
- 2 tbsp 2tbspall-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp 1/4tspsalt
- 1/4 tsp 1/4tsppepper
- 2 tbsp 2tbspvegetable oil Maple Barbeque Sauce:
- 1/2 cup 1/2cupchili sauce
- 1/4 cup 1/4cupmaple syrup
- 1 tsp 1tspcider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp 1/2tspDijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp 1/4tspchili powder
Maple Barbecue Sauce: In bowl, combine chili sauce, maple syrup, vinegar, mustard and chili powder; set aside.
Trim any fat from pork; slice pork on bias into 1/2-inch (1 cm) thick medallions. In bowl, toss pork with flour, salt and pepper to coat.
In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; cook pork, in batches and turning once, for 6 minutes or until juices run clear when pork is pierced and just a hint of pink remains inside. Serve with sauce.
Source : Canadian Living Magazine: March 2008