Quick and Easy Garlic Flatbread
- Portion size: 4
This recipe makes 4 servings
|Per serving: about||-|
|total fat||8 g|
|sat. fat||1 g|
- 2 tbsp 2tbspextra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1large garlic clovegarlic cloves, pressed or finely minced
- 1/2 tsp 1/2tspsalt
- 1/2 tsp 1/2tspdried oregano
- 1/4 tsp 1/4tsphot pepper flakes
- 8 oz 8ozwhole wheat pizza dough
In small bowl, combine oil, garlic, salt, oregano and hot pepper flakes; set aside.
On lightly floured surface, divide dough in half; shape each into disc. Roll out each into 8-inch (20 cm) oval. Place on greased grill over medium heat; close lid and grill for 5 minutes. Turn and brush with oil mixture. Close lid and grill until crust is crisp and golden, about 5 minutes.
Transfer to cutting board and cut into pieces.
Source : Canadian Living Magazine: July 2009