Salmon and Couscous in Parchment
This recipe makes 4 servings
|Per serving: about||-|
|total fat||18 g|
|sat. fat||4 g|
- Portion size: 4
- 2 tbsp 2tbspfinely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp 2tbspextra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp 1tbspwine vinegar
- 2 tsp 2tspDijon mustard
- 1 tsp 1tspdried oregano
- 1 1green oniongreen onions, thinly sliced
- 1 1clove garliccloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp 1/2tspsalt
- 1/2 tsp 1/2tsppepper
- 1 cup 1cupwhole-wheat couscous
- 3 tbsp 3tbspchopped drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 4 4rainbow salmon fillets or skinned trout fillettrout fillets, (about 1-1/2 lb/750 g)
- 4 4lemon wedges
In large bowl, whisk together parsley, oil, vinegar, mustard, oregano, green onion, garlic, salt and pepper. Remove 2 tbsp (25 mL) and set aside for serving.
To remaining oil mixture, stir in couscous, 1 cup (250 mL) boiling water and tomatoes; cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with fork.
Cut four 12-inch (30 cm) squares of parchment paper. Evenly spoon couscous onto 1 side of each square; top each with fish fillet. Fold paper over so edges meet; fold and pinch edges together to seal packet.
Place packets on rimmed baking sheet. Bake in 400°F (200°C) oven until fish flakes easily when tested, about 17 minutes. Open packets; drizzle with reserved oil mixture. Serve with lemon.
More Salmon Recipes:
Source : Canadian Living Magazine: October 2006