Apple Cran-Curry Salsa is eminently suitable for (what else?) thickly cut grilled turkey cutlets.
- Portion size 1 serving
- Credits : Canadian Living Magazine: July 2000
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated gingerroot
- 1/2 teaspoon curry paste
- 1 large apple diced
- 1 celery stalk diced
- 1/3 cup chopped dried cranberry
- 1/3 cup chopped currant
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives (minced)
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions (minced)
In large bowl, whisk together lemon juice, gingerroot and curry paste.
Stir in apple, celery, cranberries and chives. Let stand for 20 minutes.