- Portion size 2 servings
- Credits : Canadian Living Magazine: May 2004
- 1/4 cup softened herbed goat cheese
- 1/4 cup softened herbed cream cheese
- 2 oz sliced prosciutto
- 2/3 cups lightly packed arugula leaves
- 2/3 cups lightly packed spinach leaves
- 2 panini buns
Cut 2 oval panini buns horizontally in half. Spread cut sides with goat cheese. Layer prosciutto on bottom halves; layer with arugula. Sandwich with top half, spread side down.
Heat indoor or outdoor grill, grill pan or skillet over medium-low heat. Grill panini, pressing occasionally with spatula and rotating one-quarter turn halfway through to create cross-hatched grill marks, until bottom is crusty, about 4 minutes. Turn and cook, pressing and rotating halfway through, until crusty and cheese is melted, about 4 minutes.