Yogurt, fresh herbs and a little lemon make these no-cook lobster rolls super creamy and flavourful. Serve with coleslaw and a fresh summer salad.
- Portion size 4 servings
- 2 cooked lobsters (about 400g each)
- 1/2 cup plain 2% Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 rib celery diced
- 1 avocado chopped
- 4 teaspoons fresh tarragon chopped
- 2 green onions sliced
- 4 hot dog bun
Place one lobster on work surface; twist off tail. With sharp chef's knife or using kitchen shears,; remove meat from tail. Crack claws and remove meat; cut into bite-size chunks. Repeat with second lobster.
In bowl, whisk together yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard and worcestershire sauce. Stir in celery, avocado, tarragon, lobster and all but 1 tbsp of the green onions.
Serve lobster mixture in hot dog buns sprinkled with remaining green onions.