Grill these first so that they have time to cool to room temperature while the sausages are cooking. Of course, you can peel them after grilling if you like.
- Portion size 4 servings
- Credits : Canadian Living Magazine: August 2005
- 3 sweet peppers
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch granulated sugar
- 1 pinch each salt and pepper
Seed, core and cut sweet peppers into eights. Place on greased grill over medium-high heat; close lid and grill, turning once, until tender, about 10 minutes.
In bowl, toss together peppers, vinegar, basil, oil, sugar, salt and pepper.
Nutritional facts <b>Per serving:</b> about
- Sodium 2 mg
- Protein 1 g
- Calories 62.0
- Total fat 4 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Saturated fat trace
- Total carbohydrate 8 g
- Iron 3.0
- Folate 7.0
- Calcium 1.0
- Vitamin A 13.0
- Vitamin C 190.0