Marinades are acid-oil blends that not only flavour but also tenderize.
- Portion size 75 servings
- Credits : Canadian Living Magazine: June 2006
- 1/4 cup minced fresh coriander
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 green onion minced
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced hot pepper
MethodCombine coriander, water, oil, lime juice, fish sauce, garlic, onion, sugar and hot pepper.
For 4 to 6 servings boneless skinless chicken breasts, pork tenderloins or salmon fillets (1-1/2 lb/750 g), add to marinade; cover and refrigerate salmon for 30 minutes, chicken and pork for 4 hours. (Make-ahead: Refrigerate chicken and pork for up to 24 hours.)