This salad is by far the most refreshing salad on hot days. Not to mention, it bursts with the flavors of summer!
- Portion size 3 servings
- Credits : Julie Stas
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups seedless watermelon cubed
- 1 cup fresh blueberry
- 1 cup California walnut chopped
- 1 bell pepper cut in bite-size pieces
- 6 cups mixed baby greens
- 4 skinless chicken breasts about 6 oz, halved, then grilled or sauteed until cooked through
MethodPreheat oven to 350ºF and spread walnuts in one layer on baking sheet.
Bake until just toasted and aromatic, about 8 minutes; remove and let cool.
To prepare vinaigrette, in a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, oil, honey, salt and pepper.