This delicious grand prize winning recipe was created by grand prize winner Mary, from Ontario, in the Weight Watchers SPLENDA® Sweet Recipes Creation Contest.
- Portion size 8 servings
- Credits : SPLENDA®
- 4 cups any combination blueberries
- 4 cups any combination raspberries
- 4 cups any combination peaches
- 4 cups any combination nectarines
- 4 cups any combination kiwi fruit
- 2 tablespoons Splenda® No Calorie Sweetener, Granular
- 1 cup 1% milk
- 1 egg
- 3 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon Splenda® No Calorie Sweetener, Granular
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup oat bran
- 1 cup plain 1% yogurt
- 2 teaspoons Splenda® No Calorie Sweetener, Granular
- 1/4 cup toasted slivered almonds
MethodPlace mixed fruit in 6 cup bowl and sprinkle with the 2 Tbsp of SPLENDA® Granulated. Toss gently to mix, cover and set aside in fridge.
Place the milk, eggs, 1 tsp SPLENDA® Granulated and almond extract in blender and mix.
Add the flour and oat bran, then process again until blended.
Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
Mix yoghurt and 2 tsp SPLENDA® for topping and set aside in fridge.
For each crepe, pour about 2 Tbsp of batter in a 7” crepe pan that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray and heated over medium heat. Swirl to coat the pan and gently flip once the top looks dry. Cook second side about twenty seconds more. Remove to plate and keep warm. Repeat until all batter has been used.
Place two crepes on each plate, fill each with about 1 Tbsp fruit mix. Fold crepes and garnish with about 1 Tbsp of yoghurt and 1 Tbsp fruit – then sprinkle lightly with toasted almonds.
Nutritional facts Per serving: about
- Sodium 65 mg
- Protein 8 g
- Calories 150.0
- Total fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 30 g
- Saturated fat 1 g
- Total carbohydrate 24 g