These cr?s make a savoury brunch or dinner entr? Instead of Black Forest ham, you could use paper-thin slices of cured ham, such as prosciutto or Westphalian.
- Portion size 6 servings
- Credits : Mealtimes Made Easy: 2001
- 12 slices Black Forest ham (about 6 oz/175 g)
- crepes recipe
- 36 asparagus spears cooked
- 8 oz Brie cheese cut in 12 slices
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
Place slice of ham in centre of each cr?; top with 3 asparagus spears, then slice of cheese. Roll up.
Place in greased 13- x 9-inch (3 L) glass baking dish. Brush with butter; sprinkle with chives. Cover and bake in 350°F (180°C) oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until heated through.
Nutritional facts <b>Per serving:</b> about
- Sodium 903 mg
- Protein 23 g
- Calories 407.0
- Total fat 25 g
- Saturated fat 15 g
- Total carbohydrate 23 g
- Iron 16.0
- Folate 85.0
- Calcium 15.0
- Vitamin A 28.0
- Vitamin C 17.0