This casserole is a family and company favourite. When I am invited to other homes for dinner, this is the top request when I offer to bring something. Great way to get little ones to eat their veggies.
- Portion size 10 servings
- Credits : Fonda Loft
- 1 lg pkg cheese
- 5 bunches broccoli
- 3/4 box crackers
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup margarine melted
- 1 tablespoon margarine
Method1. Cut Velveeta cheese into approx. 1/2 in. cubes.
2. Cut broccoli into bite size pieces. Steam till you can ut a fork in it, firm...not soggy.
3. Grease 2 qt. casserole with tbsp. margarine. Add more if necessary.
4. Alternately place broccoli and Velveeta into casserole till evenly layerd in casserole.
5. Crush Ritz crackers in a large bowl till they are mainly bits and crumbs. No large pieces.
6. Mix in melted margarine with crackers and stir thoroughly.
7. Pour evenly over broccoli-Velveeta mixture.
8. Bake at 350 for 15-20 min or till crackers are golden brown.