This simple dessert is a great finale to any meal. Start with cooking apples for the best flavour and texture
- Portion size 9 servings
- Credits : SPLENDA®
- 1/2 cup Splenda® Brand Brown Sugar Blend
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 cups Rome apples peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 1/4 cup quick cooking oatmeal
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup Splenda® Brand Brown Sugar Blend
- 3/4 cups chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup butter melted
Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly spray an 8 x 8 x2-inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
Combine 1/2 cup SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend, 2 tablespoons flour, cinnamon in a large bowl. Add apples, tossing to coat. Spoon into prepared pan. Set aside.
Combine oatmeal, 1/2 cup flour, 1/4 cup SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend, and walnuts in a bowl; stir in butter. Mixture will be crumbly. Spoon over apple mixture.
Bake 45 minutes or until apples are bubbly and topping is golden brown. Serve warm.
Nutritional facts Per erving: about
- Protein 4 g
- Calories 310.0
- Total fat 18 g
- Cholesterol 25 g
- Saturated fat 7 g
- Total carbohydrate 38 g