- Portion size 4 servings
- Credits : © CanadianLiving.com
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1 cup diced potato
- 1/4 lb kielbasa sausage (sliced and quartered)
- 1 can tomatoes (undrained) coarsely chopped
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 1/2 cups hot beef stock
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
In large heavy saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; cook onions, carrots, potatoes and kielbasa for 5 minutes or until onions are softened.
Stir in tomatoes, cabbage, beef stock, parsley, sugar, paprika and pepper; cover and bring to boil.
Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.