- Portion size 8 servings
- Credits : © CanadianLiving.com
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh coriander
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 boneless turkey breast (3 pounds / 1.5 kg)
Preheat oven to 325ºF (160ºC).
In bowl, stir together coriander, parsley, garlic, oil, lemon juice, paprika, salt, cumin, cayenne pepper, pepper and cinnamon to make seasoning mixture.
Pat turkey breast dry. Cut in half horizontally to within 1 inch (2.5 cm) of edge. Open like book. Spread half of the seasoning mixture over top. Starting at 1 long edge, roll up. Tie around each end and at centre with kitchen string. Rub remaining seasoning mixture all over turkey roll. Place on greased rack in roasting pan.
Roast in oven for 2 hours or until juices run clear when turkey is pierced and meat thermometer registers 170ºF (75ºC). Transfer to cutting board. Tent with foil; let stand for 15 minutes. Slice thinly.