- Portion size 500 servings
- Credits : Canadian Livng Holiday Cookbook: Fall 2009
- 1 Cheese Ball Base recipe using white Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup finely grated romano cheese
- 1 roasted red pepper
- 1 baby carrot
MethodMake Cheese Ball Base, using white Cheddar cheese; refrigerate until firm yet pliable, about 30 minutes. Divide into 3 slightly different-size balls; roll in Parmesan cheese.
On plate, line up smallest to largest ball. Decorate with peppercorns or currants for eyes and buttons, roasted red pepper strip for mouth and baby carrot for nose. Refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.