You can use leftover roast chicken, or poach chicken especially for this fresh-tasting spring salad.
- Portion size 6 servings
- 4 cups cooked chicken cutlets cubed
- 1 lb cooked asparagus spear sliced
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup toasted walnut
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
In bowl, toss chicken, asparagus, celery, walnuts and onions. In separate bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, mustard and hot pepper sauce. Stir into chicken mixture. Season with salt and pepper to taste.