This is a great recipe when you want a bit of a different chicken casserole!
- Portion size 4 servings
- Credits : Jacqueline Charbonneau
- 1 3 lbs chicken
- 2 bunches fresh broccoli
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
MethodStew chicken, cool and de-bone. Steam broccoli until tender; drain.
Grease an 11x7 inch casserole. Place chicken on the bottom, broccoli on top. Combine mayonnaise, soup, curry powder and lemon juice. Pour over broccoli. Sprinkle with a mixture of cheese and bread crumbs combined with butter. Bake at 350 degrees F. oven for 30 minutes.