- Portion size 6 servings
- Credits : SPLENDA®
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell peppers
- 1 can chopped tomato drained
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons Splenda® No Calorie Sweetener, Granular
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/3 cup sliced ripe olive
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups hot cooked noodles or any favourite pasta, rinsed and drained
Slice chicken breasts into 32 pieces.
Spray a large skillet with olive oil flavoured cooking spray. Saute chicken, onion, and green pepper for 6 to 8 minutes. Stir in drained tomatoes and tomato sauce.
Add SPLENDA® Granulated, olives, Italian seasoning, and black pepper. Mix well to combine. Lower heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
For each serving, place 1/2 cup of pasta on a plate and spoon 3/4 cup chicken cacciatore sauce over top.
Nutritional facts Per serving, about:
- Calories 220.0
- Cholesterol 65mg
- Saturated fat 1g
- Total carbohydrate 22g