Enjoy rich chocolatey taste without the guilt! Our Medium Firm Tofu blends perfectly well in this recipe as a substitute for cream cheese. With its creamy texture and rich taste, you won't believe it's only 280 calories per serving.?
- Portion size 8 servings
- Credits : Sunrise Soya Foods
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) chocolate chunks
- 1 1/2 pkg (680 g) Sunrise Medium Firm Tofu (454g) drained and pat-dry
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (9-inch) chocolate cookie crust
- 1 cup melted chocolate
- 1 cup (200 g) raspberries
MethodPreheat oven to 175?C (350?F).
Microwave the semi-sweet chocolate chunks in a ceramic or glass bowl at 30-second intervals to melt the chunks. Stir after each interval.
Using a food processor, combine tofu, cocoa powder, sugar, vanilla extract, vegetable oil, lemon juice and melted chocolate chunks. Blend until smooth.
Pour the mixture into the pie crust.
Bake in the oven until cheesecake is firm to touch (20-25 minutes). Remove from the oven to cool at room temperature. Refrigerate until entire cheesecake is chilled.
Garnish with melted chocolate and fresh raspberries, if desired.
Nutritional facts Per serving: about
- Sodium 80 mg
- Protein 8 g
- Calories 280.0
- Iron 25.0
- Calcium 10.0