- Portion size 16 servings
- Credits : SPLENDA®
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray a 10-inch tube pan (angel food pan) or nonstick bundt pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. Cake Batter: Sift the cake flour, baking powder, and soda into a medium-sized mixing bowl. In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter with an electric mixer. Add SPLENDA® Granulated and egg. Beat until smooth. Add the egg substitute and vanilla. Beat briefly to incorporate. Add applesauce and half of the sour cream. Beat until smooth. Add the sifted flour mixture and beat at medium speed just until smooth. Add remaining sour cream and blend just until incorporated and batter is uniform. Set aside.
3. Filling: Place 1/4 of cake batter in a small bowl. Add brown sugar and cinnamon. Stir well.
4. Place 1/2 of the remaining cake batter into prepared pan. Top with filling. Swirl with knife. Top with remaining batter.
5. Bake in preheated 350° F oven 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
Nutritional facts Per slice: about
- Sodium 180 mg
- Protein 4 g
- Calories 200.0
- Total fat 8 g
- Cholesterol 25 mg
- Saturated fat 5 g
- Total carbohydrate 28 g