Take shrimp cocktail on a trip around the world with these quick and easy cocktail sauce variations. The pineapple is suprisingly delicious!
- Portion size 24 servings
- Credits : Canadian Living Magazine: January 2009
- 2 lbs large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
MethodIn pot of boiling salted water, cook shrimp until pink, about 5 minutes. Drain and pat dry. Arrange on platter.
Sauce: In bowl, stir together ketchup, horseradish, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce. Serve with shrimp for dipping.
Nutritional facts Per piece: about
- Sodium 104 mg
- Protein 6 g
- Calories 36.0
- Total fat 1 g
- Cholesterol 43 mg
- Saturated fat trace
- Total carbohydrate 2 g
- Iron 5.0
- Folate 2.0
- Calcium 2.0
- Vitamin A 2.0
- Vitamin C 3.0