An elegant dish to begin a romantic evening for two.
- Portion size 2 servings
- 12 large (500 g) shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
MethodDon't miss our step-by-step photo gallery, showing you exactly how to prepare this recipe and create a stylish presentation >>
In pot of boiling salted water, cook shrimp until pink, about 5 minutes. Drain and pat dry. Arrange on platter.
Sauce: In bowl, stir together ketchup, horseradish, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce. Serve with shrimp for dipping.