- Portion size 4 servings
- Credits : Canadian Living Magazine: July 2004
- 4 fish fillets each 6 oz
- 1 tablespoon Coriander Spice Rub (recipe below)
- 1 1/2 cup sliced peeled orange
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sliced pitted black olives
Pat dry fish fillets; rub both sides of each with Coriander Spice Rub.
Place fish on greased grill over medium heat; close lid and grill, turning once, until fish flakes easily when tested, about 8 minutes for thin fillets (such as catfish, trout, tilapia, perch and pickerel), about 12 minutes for thick fillets (such as salmon and halibut).
Meanwhile, in bowl, toss together oranges, red onion, olive oil and olives; arrange on each of 4 plates. Add fish.