Bake Fest 2009
- Portion size 64 servings
- Credits : Bake Fest 2009
- 3/4 cups cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup Mazola Veg Plus Canola & Vegetable Oil Blend
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 Naturegg�?� Omega 3 Eggs beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pkg Chipits®�?� Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 tub (500 ml) Tre Stelle Mascarpone Cheese
- 1 cup prepared dulce de leche
- 1 cup prepared caramel sauce
Method1. Line 13- x 9-inch (3.5 L) baking dish with enough parchment paper to overlap sides; set aside. Stir together cocoa and baking soda until well combined. Add half of the oil and the boiling water; whisk until combined. Stir in remaining oil, sugar, eggs and vanilla. Stir in flour and salt using a wooden spoon, just until flour is absorbed. Stir in chocolate chips.
2. Spread chocolate mixture evenly in prepared pan. Bake in 350°F (180°C) oven or 40 minutes or until tester inserted in centre comes out clean. Let cool completely in pan.
3. Meanwhile, beat Mascarpone with dulce de leche until well combined; spread over cooled brownies. Refrigerate until set and cut into squares.