- Portion size 4 servings
- Credits : Bacardi Summer Recipes
- 1 lb pizza dough
- 1 lb ready made pizza crust
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup pasta sauce
- 3 strips bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 cup thiny sliced onion
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese grated
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese grated
MethodOn lightly floured surface, roll pizza dough into 12-inch circle. Transfer to cornmeal-dusted pizza pan or baking sheet.
Spread sauce over dough right to edge. Arrange bacon and onions over top. Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake in bottom third of 500°F (260°C) oven until crust is golden and cheese is bubbly, about 15 minutes.