- Portion size 4 servings
- Credits : Canadian Living Magazine: July 2004
- 4 fish fillets each 6 oz/175 g
- 1 tablespoon Fennel Spice Rub
- 3/4 cups chopped fresh pineapple
- 3/4 cups chopped bananas
- 1/2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint
- 1 pinch cayenne
Pat dry fish fillets; rub both sides of each with fennel spice rub.
Place fish on greased grill over medium heat; close lid and grill, turning once, until fish flakes easily when tested, about 8 minutes for thin fillets (such as catfish, trout, tilapia, perch and pickerel), about 12 minutes for thick fillets (such as salmon and halibut).
Meanwhile, in bowl, toss together pineapple, yogurt, mint and cayenne; arrange on each of 4 plates. Add fish.