- Portion size 4 servings
- 1 pkg fresh spinach chopped (10 ounces/300 g)
- 1 carrots grated
- 1 lb Boston bluefish fillet
- 2 tablespoons black bean sauce
- 1 tablespoon liquid honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped gingerroot
- 2 green onions finely chopped
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
Spread chopped spinach in 8-inch (2 L) square baking dish; sprinkle with carrot. Arrange fish over top.
Stir together black bean sauce, honey, lemon juice, ginger and green onions; spread evenly over fish. Cover with foil.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until fish is opaque and flakes easily when tested with fork.