Here's our version of a takeout pizza. You can add shaved ham or thinly sliced low-fat deli meats to this pizza if desired. They add a pepperoni-style punch without all the fat.
- Portion size 4 servings
- Credits : © CanadianLiving.com
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3/4 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 Healthy Processor Pizza Base recipe
- 1 sweet green pepper cut_in strips
- 1/2 small onion thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
Combine tomato paste, 1/4 cup (50 mL) water and oregano; spread over pizza base on nonstick baking sheet or perforated pizza pan. Arrange sweet green pepper, mushrooms and onion over top. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
Bake in 500°F (260°C) oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until crust is crisp.
Nutritional facts Per serving, about:
- Protein 23 g
- Calories 445.0
- Total fat 11 g
- Total carbohydrate 66 g