- Portion size 1 serving
- Credits : SPLENDA®
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1/2 cup pear juice
- 1/3 cup smooth natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup Splenda® No Calorie Sweetener, Granular
- 2 tablespoons liquid honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup dried cranberry
- 1/4 cup raisin
- 1/4 cup slivered dried apple
- 1/4 cup slivered dried pear
In large saucepan, heat apple juice, peanut butter, SPLENDA® Granulated, honey, cinnamon and salt over medium heat until peanut butter is melted. Remove from heat.
Stir in oats and almonds; spread on baking sheet. Bake in 350°F (180°C) oven, stirring occasionally, for 25 minutes or until light golden. Let cool. Break into large chunks.
Stir in cranberries, raisins and apples.
Nutritional facts Per 1/3 cup (75 mL) : about
- Sodium 5 mg
- Total fat 7 g