- Portion size 24 servings
- Credits : Bacardi Summer Recipes
- 1 lb large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon lime zest grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger grated
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander chopped
MethodIn bowl, toss together shrimp, ginger, lime zest and juice, hot pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Let stand for 5 minutes.
In large skillet, heat oil over high heat; saut?hrimp until pink, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped fresh coriander. Serve with lime wedges.