- Portion size 4 servings
- 4 halibut fillets
- 4 haddock fillets
- 4 cod fillets
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped black olives
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 pinch pepper
- 4 teaspoons finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
Place fillets on greased or foil lined rimmed baking sheet. Stir mayonnaise with ingredients; spread over fish. Roast for calculated time: 10 minutes per inch or when fish flakes easily with tested with fork.