- Portion size 16 servings
- Credits : SPLENDA®
- 1/3 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fat-free sour cream
- 2 cups pumpkin purée
- 3 eggs or equivalent
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cups Splenda® No Calorie Sweetener, Granular
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup raisin
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray two 9X5 inch loaf pans with butter-flavored cooking spray. Set aside.
Blend yogurt, sour cream, pumpkin, eggs and vegetable oil in a large mixing bowl. Add flour, SPLENDA® Granulated, baking powder and pumpkin pie spice. Stir well. Add raisins and walnuts. Stir until just blended.
Spread batter into prepared pans. Bake 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Cool and cut each loaf into eight thick slices.
Nutritional facts Per serving: about
- Sodium 141 mg
- Protein 4.6 g
- Calories 174.0
- Total fat 6 g
- Cholesterol 40 mg
- Total carbohydrate 26.9 g