Bake Fest 2009
- Portion size 34 servings
- Credits : Bake Fest 2009
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon BeeHive® Corn Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Mazola Rightblend Canola & Olive Oil Blend
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 17 grape tomatoes halved
- 1 box (880 g) Janes Pub Style Chicken Breast Nuggets
- 2 oz Tre Stelle Parmesan Cheese
- fresh basil optional
Method1. Whisk together vinegar, corn syrup, oil, garlic, oregano and salt; toss with tomatoes. Place tomatoes, cut side up, on parchment paper–lined baking sheet. Roast in top third of 425°F (220°C) oven for 10 minutes.
2. Arrange nuggets on separate baking sheet. Place on oven rack below tomatoes; bake nuggets and tomatoes for 20 minutes, turning nuggets once after 10 minutes. Meanwhile, using vegetable peeler, shave slivers of Parmesan cheese. Remove nuggets from oven and top with cheese.
3. Garnish each nugget with half of a tomato and additional cheese (if desired). Arrange on platter and garnish with basil (if using).