- Portion size 24 servings
- Credits : Canadian Living Magazine: November 2005
- 24 baguette slices
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup pimiento-stuffed green olive rinsed
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
MethodLightly brush slices baguette with olive oil. Bake on baking sheet in 400°F (200°C) oven until crisp, 10 minutes.
In food processor, pulse together olives, lemon juice, hot pepper flakes and anchovy paste until coarsely chopped. Pulse in extra-virgin olive oil. Stir in garlic. Serve with crostini.