Lots of pantry staples make tasty pizza toppings, and prepared pizza dough helps get this dinner on the table fast. Alternatively, you can make one family-size pizza instead of four individual ones.
- Portion size 4 servings
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 lb pizza dough
- 2 pkg goat cheese
- 1 cup sliced roasted red pepper
- 1 can artichoke heart drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
In bowl, combine oil and garlic. Cut dough into quarters. On lightly floured surface, roll each quarter into 8-inch (20 cm) circle. Brush with oil mixture.
Place dough, oiled side down, on grill over medium-high heat; close lid and cook until golden, about 5 minutes.
Spread goat cheese over grilled sides. Top with red peppers and artichokes; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Return to grill; close lid and cook over medium heat until bottoms are golden and crisp, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle with chives.
Nutritional facts <b>PER SERVING:</b> about
- Sodium 1104 mg
- Protein 25 g
- Calories 667.0
- Total fat 34 g
- Cholesterol 40 mg
- Saturated fat 14 g
- Total carbohydrate 65 g
- Iron 35.0
- Folate 36.0
- Calcium 23.0
- Vitamin A 46.0
- Vitamin C 108.0