- Portion size 2 servings
- Credits : Canadian Living Magazine: May 2004
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 oz shaved Black Forest ham
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced sweet onion
- 2 oz shredded Gruyère cheese thinly sliced
- 2 oz shredded Brie cheese thinly sliced
- 2 panini buns
Cut 2 oval panini buns horizontally in half. Spread cut sides with chutney and mustard. Layer ham and onion on bottom halves; sprinkle or layer with cheese. Sandwich with top half, spread side down.
Heat indoor or outdoor grill, grill pan or skillet over medium-low heat. Grill panini, pressing occasionally with spatula and rotating one-quarter turn halfway through to create cross-hatched grill marks, until bottom is crusty, about 4 minutes. Turn and cook, pressing and rotating halfway through, until crusty and cheese is melted, about 4 minutes.