- Portion size 4 servings
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 pinch each salt and pepper
- 2 hearts of romaine (8 cups/2 L)
- 1 carrots sliced
- 1/2 sweet red pepper sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1 egg shredded (optional)
In salad bowl, whisk together olive oil, wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, granulated sugar, Italian seasoning and pinch each salt and pepper.
Add romaine, carrot, sweet red pepper, and red onion, toss.
If desired, sprinkle with hard-cooked egg.