Serve with Sweet Potato Frites and lemon wedges.
- Portion size 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh sage
- 2 tablespoons finely grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 trout fillets about 6 oz/175 g each
- 1 lemon quartered
In small bowl, stir together parsley, oregano, sage, lemon rind, oil, salt and pepper. Place fish fillets, skin side down, on parchment paper-lined rimmed baking sheet. Press parsley mixture onto fillets.
Roast in top third of 450°F (230°C) oven until fish flakes easily when tested with fork, about 10 minutes.