This is a favorite among my friends... I serve it just about every time we get together. Very easy to make and delicious!
- Portion size 8 servings
- Credits : Kate Mckinley
- 1 pkg cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon roasted red pepper and garlic seasoning
- 3 sticks pepperoni chopped
- 1/2 cup green pepper chopped
- 1/4 cup white onion chopped
- 3/4 cups Italian-blend shredded cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
MethodPlace the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise and seasoning in a bowl and beat until creamy and smooth.
Spray a pie plate with non-stick spray. Spoon the cream cheese mixture into pie plate and spread evenly. Take the chopped pepperoni, onions and green pepper and sprinkle evenly over the cream cheese mixture. Top with Italian four-cheese blend. Bake at 375?F for 20 to 30 minutes. Serve with assorted crackers.