Indian spice and soothing mint-yogurt dipping sauce make a delicious pairing.
Mild version: Use mild curry paste and omit jalape?epper in the Mint Dipping Sauce.
- Portion size 30 servings
- Credits : Canadian Living Magazine: December 2003
- 1/4 cup coriander leaf minced
- 2 tablespoons curry paste
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 teaspoons turmeric
- 3/4 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 lbs chicken wings tips removed
- Mint Dipping Sauce Recipe
In large bowl, mix together fresh coriander, curry paste, lemon juice, oil, ginger, turmeric, ground coriander and salt. Add chicken wings; toss to coat well. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for at least 2 hours or for up to 24 hours.
Arrange wings on rack on foil-lined rimmed baking sheet. Bake in 400°F (200°C) oven for 20 minutes; turn and bake until juices run clear when chicken is pierced, about 15 minutes.
Broil wings, turning once, until crisp and browned, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Serve with Mint Dipping Sauce.
Nutritional facts <b>Per each of 30 pieces:</b> about
- Sodium 31 mg
- Protein 3 g
- Calories 45.0
- Total fat 3 g
- Cholesterol 10 mg
- Saturated fat 1 g
- Total carbohydrate 1 g
- Iron 2.0
- Calcium 1.0
- Vitamin A 1.0
- Vitamin C 2.0