- Portion size 36 servings
- Credits : Canadian Living Magazine: February 2011
- 8 oz milk chocolate chopped
- 4 oz bittersweet chocolate chopped
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 cup Baileys Original liqueur
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder sifted
MethodIn food processor, process milk chocolate with bittersweet chocolate until fine.
In saucepan, heat together cream, butter and salt until boiling. Pour over chocolate; process until smooth. Add Baileys; process to combine. Scrape into shallow container; cover and chill until firm, about 2 hours.
Using melon baller or teaspoon, drop by heaping 1 tsp (5 mL) onto waxed paper–lined baking sheets to make 36 pieces, gently rolling each to round off. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour. Roll in cocoa.
Nutritional facts Per Piece: about
- Sodium 8 mg
- Protein 1 g
- Calories 69.0
- Total fat 5 g
- Potassium 32 mg
- Cholesterol 6 mg
- Saturated fat 3 g
- Total carbohydrate 6 g
- Iron 2.0
- Calcium 1.0
- Vitamin A 2.0