A close friend gave me this recipe & it is the best tasting tuna casserole I have ever made.
- Portion size 6 servings
- Credits : packingal
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup reg. or low fat/low sodium
- 1/2 cup milk any type
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce any type will do
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 3 1/2 cups pasta cooked al dente, use shells, mafalda, macaroni, spirals, etc
- 1 can tuna
- 1/2 cup seasoned croutons
MethodCombine soup & milk. Stir in cheeses & spaghetti sauce. Add pasta & tuna, toss gently to coat.
Pour into a 2 quart baking dish & bake at 375 degrees F. for 25 minutes. Top with croutons & bake 5 minutes more. Serve with a good garden salad or a tomato, onion & basil salad.