- Portion size 8 servings
- Credits : SPLENDA®
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 envelope (7 g) unflavoured gelatin
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cups Splenda® No Calorie Sweetener, Granular
- 3/4 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon extract (optional)
- 1 nine inch (23 cm) graham cracker crust
Pour evaporated milk in a mixing bowl; place in freezer until ice crystals form (about 30 minutes).
Sprinkle gelatin over water and lemon juice in a small saucepan; let stand 1 minute. Stir in SPLENDA® Granulated and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, 2 minutes or until gelatin dissolves. Stir in lemon rind and lemon extract.
Beat evaporated milk at high speed with an electric mixer until soft peaks form (about 5 minutes). Gradually add gelatin mixture, beating at high speed until mixture is combined. Do not over beat.
Pour mixture into crust; cover and chill 1 hour or until set.
Nutritional facts Per serving: about
- Sodium 210 mg
- Protein 4 g
- Calories 200.0
- Total fat 10 g
- Cholesterol 10 mg
- Saturated fat 3 g
- Total carbohydrate 23 g