Mango Tango Salsa is divine with seared fillet of salmon.
- Portion size 1 serving
- Credits : Canadian Living Magazine: July 2000
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange rind
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon liquid honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 2 small mangoes peeled and diced
- 1/2 sweet green pepper diced
- 1/2 sweet red pepper diced
- 1 green onion minced
In large bowl, whisk together orange rind, orange juice, honey, cumin, salt and hot pepper sauce.
Stir in mangoes, green or red pepper and green onion, Let stand for 20 minutes.