- Portion size 8 servings
- 1 Pizza Dough recipe
- 4 slices bacon
- 3/4 cups Tomato Pizza Sauce recipe
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup green pepper
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced ham (about 2 oz/60 g)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced kielbasa (about 2 oz/60 g)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced Calabrese sausage (about 1 oz/30 g)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced Genoa salami (about 1 oz/30 g)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup marble cheese (about 4 oz/125 g each)
- 2 tablespoons sliced pickled hot peppers optional
MethodIn skillet, fry bacon over medium heat, until cooked but still a bit soft, about 8 minutes. Drain on paper towels; cut into 1-inch (2.5 cm) pieces.
On lightly floured surface, roll out dough into 12-inch (35 cm) round; centre on greased pizza pan. Spread with tomato sauce; top with onion, green pepper, ham, salami and bacon. Sprinkle with both cheeses; top with hot pepper rings, if using.
Bake in bottom third of 425°F (220°C) oven until cheese is bubbly and crust is golden and slightly puffed, 20 minutes.