These toppings are a starting point. Use your imagination to customize tortilla or pita pizzas.
- Portion size 2 servings
- Credits : Canadian Living Magazine: September 2006
- 2 six-inch flour tortillas
- 2 six-inch pita breads
- 3 tablespoons prepared pesto sauce
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 6 kalamata olives pitted and halved
MethodPlace tortillas on toaster oven broiler pan; spread each with pesto. Sprinkle with goat cheese, tomatoes and olives.
Bake in 400°F (200°C) toaster oven until base is crisp and toppings are hot, 8 to 10 minutes.
Nutritional facts Per serving: about
- Sodium 722 mg
- Protein 7 g
- Calories 264.0
- Total fat 17 g
- Cholesterol 8 mg
- Saturated fat 4 g
- Total carbohydrate 22 g
- Iron 14.0
- Folate 19.0
- Calcium 8.0
- Vitamin A 10.0
- Vitamin C 12.0