Serve with Spinach and Walnut Stir-Fry (see recipe link below).
- Portion size 4 servings
- Credits : Canadian Living Magazine: November 2002
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 white fish fillets (such as tilapia, catfish or sole), 1-1/2 lb/750 g total
- 2/3 cups chicken stock
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Spinach and Walnut Stir-Fry Recipe
Place flour in pie plate; press fish into flour to coat. Shake off excess. Set aside. In bowl, combine stock, onion, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper. Set aside.
In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; fry fish, turning once, until golden and fish flakes easily when tested, 4 to 6 minutes. Transfer to platter and keep warm.
Add stock mixture to pan; bring to boil. Spoon over fish. Sprinkle with parsley.
Nutritional facts <b>Per serving:</b> about
- Sodium 613 mg
- Protein 32 g
- Calories 268.0
- Total fat 11 g
- Cholesterol 78 mg
- Saturated fat 2 g
- Total carbohydrate 8 g
- Iron 6.0
- Folate 10.0
- Calcium 2.0
- Vitamin A 18.0
- Vitamin C 5.0