- Portion size 4 servings
- Credits : Canadian Living Magazine: November 2003
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup sliced broccoli floret and stems
- 1 carrots diced
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 cup whole wheat couscous
- 1 cup regular couscous
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 green onions chopped
In small saucepan, heat vegetable oil over medium heat; cook onion, garlic, salt, pepper, broccoli, carrot and orange rind stirring often, until softened, about 4 minutes.
Pour in orange juice bring to boil. Stir in couscous. Remove from heat. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
Add soy sauce and green onions; fluff with fork.